Trips Off Camp – easy as
A, B, C!
We are unique at Camp Schodack in offering three different types of trips, all at no extra charge. Most days of the summer there is a trip leaving camp and we encourage campers to experience some of them!
A – For Adventure!
We have a wonderful Adventure Program. Each camper is able, if they wish, to spend the night camping out with their friends and staff in our own picturesque 60-acres of private forest. In addition, we offer the following terrific optional off-camp Adventures:
- Whitewater Rafting or Whitewater Kayaking trips through the Zoar Gap on the Deerfield River in MA. (With our Staff & Professional Guides)
- Rock Climbing trips to Moss Island in Little Falls, NY where campers experience the thrill of rock climbing on 40 to 80 foot rock faces. (With our Staff & Professional Guides)
- Day and overnight hiking and backpacking trips, including the spectacular sites of Mt. Greylock with its 360-degree view of the Berkshires, Bear Mt. and the Adirondacks.
- Horseback rides with a picnic lunch on beautiful trails in our woods.
- Gorgeous mountain biking excursions on local mountain biking trails.